Günlük Konuşmalar - İngilizce

ON THE PHONE
Hello
Michael residence
This is John Black.
Mary, may I help you.
Mary speaking.
Who do you want to talk to?
Who do you want to speak with?
May I tell her who is calling?
Whom shall I say is calling?
Let me page her.
Just a second, I have another call.
Hang on a moment.
Hung on a second.
For whom are you holding?
Are you being helped?
He is not in, would you like to call back?
He isn't available. Can I take a message?
Could I take a message?
I really have to go now.
Can I call you back?
Can we continue this later?
What is the area code for New York?
I can't get through this number.
This telephone is out of order.
There is a probelem with the lines.
The number is busy.
The number can't be reached at the moment.


BUSINEES
Name
Phone
Address
Preious occupation
Income level
Gender
Religion
DOB
Place of birth
SSN
Marital status
Account number
Race
Ethnic gruop
Age
What is the salary
Is it part time or full time?
What are the benefits?
What are the hours?
What are your qualification?
What is your degree in?
May I see your resume?
Why did you leave your last job?
I'd like to file a complaint.
I know the work from A to Z.
It is not in my job description.
I'd like to mortgage my home.
I'd like a variable interest rate mortgage.
Do you provide balloon loans.
I'd like to open a savings account.
I'd like close out my savings account.
I'd like to purchase a certificate of deposit.
Where is teh automatic teller machine?
Press your PIN number here.
Enter your personal identification number.
Tens and twenties please.
I'd like to cash a check.
I'd like to make a deposit.
I'd like to transfer money into my savings account.
I'd like to make withdrawal.
What is the interest rate?
I'd like to buy some foreign currency.
Do you have bank by mail?
Can you give me a new banking card?
I need some change.
I need a roll of quarters.
You are overdrawn.
HEALTH
She looks like a million bucks.
I feel like a million dollars.
I'm fresh as daisy.
He's healthy as a horse.
You are fit as a fiddle.
She looks tired.
You look like a hell.
He's a sight.
You look like you've been to hell and back.
Are you all right.?
Do you feel all right?
You look flushed.
You look pale.
You are white as a ghost.
I am allergic to dogs.
I am allergic to polen.
I have hayfever.
My nose is stuffed up.
I can't breathe.
Bless you.
My eyes are puffy.
I am sick.
I am sick as a dog.
I feel terrible.
I feel sick to my stomach.
I feel nauseous.
I have a headache.
I have a migraine.
I am so dizzy.
I need a nap.
My head is pounding.
Is it caching?
Does it hurt when I touch?
Have you had this problem before?
How long have you had this problem?
I have a pain in my back.
MONEY
I'd like to apply for a loan.
My ankle is swollen.
I am bleeding.
I feel weak.
It hurst after I eat.
I have been throwing up.
I lose my dinner.
I am really sleepy.
EDUCATION
I have to study.
I have got a midterm tomorrow.
I have got a big test tomorrow.
Could you explain that again?
I still don't understand.
I don't understand your English.
When's the final exam?
When is the midterm?
What will the test cover?
What's on the test?
Can you tell me what grade I'm getting?
What's the grading curve?
Can I talk to you about my grade?
When will we have to turn our homework?
Will there be a quiz?
What text are required?
How can I help my kid with the homework?
She's having a hard time with the homework.
ACCOMMODATION
I need a room please?
I need a room with a single bed.
I need a room with a double bed.
Do you have any singles?
Do you have any vacancies?
A double, please?
A room with a bath, please.
Can I reserve a room?
Can I book a room?
I have a reservation.
Double occupancy, please.
I need a room with two single beds.
I need a room with a double bed.
We will need a crib for the baby.
Would you like a room with a view of the swimming pool?
Would you prefer a non-smoking room?
I'd like a room at the front.
I'd like a room at the rear.
I'd like a room with a view of the sea.
I'd like a room for the week.
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
Where is the ice-machine?
Do you have a pool?
What are the rates?
Is there a restaurant?
Are pets allowed?
When's the check-out?
I need to check out.
I'd like a receipt.
TRAVEL
PLANE
Do I have to change planes?
Is it direct?
How many items of carry-on luggage are permitted?
How much luggage can I carry on?
Is there a layover?
How long is the layover?
There is a one-hour layover in Ankara
When does the next flight leave?
What's the departure time?
When does the plane get here?
What's the arrvial time?
When will I make my connection?
I have to cancel my flight
I lost my luggage
My luggage is missing
The flight has been delayed
The flight has been moved to gate M2
The flight is overbooked
May I see your boarding pass?
CUSTOMS
Are you bringing anything into the country with you?
How much currency are you bringing into the country?
Do you have anything to declare?
May I see your passport?
Do you have your visa?
Please place your suitcases on the table
We should examine your purse
What's the nature of your trip?
What's the purpose of your visit?
How long do you plan on staying?
 RAILWAY
Is it direct?
Is there a layover?
Is there a dining car?
Is the train on time?
What's the arrival time?
Are there seats available?
Stand clear of the doors
Please move away from the doors
Please have your tickets ready for the conductor
Is this seat occupied?
Can you ***** the window, please?
How many stops are there before we reach the end of the line?
When is the next stop?
BUS
Is it direct?
Is there a layover?
Do we stop for the meals?
Can I check my baggage through?
Can I reserve a seat in advance?
Is the bus on time?
Is anyone sitting here?
What is the fare?
Could I have a transfer, please?
Does this bus go to downtown?
How far does this bus go?
Could you let me know when we get to Aksaray?
Can you tell me where to get off?
Move to the rear, please?
TAXI
Where to?
Where to, buddy?
Where to, lady?
I am not on duty
Mind if I smoke?
It's rush hour. I can't go to the airport now.
To the airport and please be quick!
The train station and make it quick!
Slow down!
There is no need to hurry
Please drive safely
Is smoking allowed?
I'm allergic to smoke
Do you have change for twenty?
Keep the change!
I want a receipt
Watch out!
Look out!
We've missed the exit
We're lost
SHOPPING
May I help you?
Can I help you find something?
Can I show you with something? Are you being helped?
Is there anything I can help you with?
If you need me, I'll be around
If I can help you, just let me know
What are you interested in?
Are you looking for something in particular?
Do you have something specific in mind?
What size do you need?
Do you know what size you are?
That's on sale this week?
I've got just your size
Can I suggest this?
Do you need anything to go with that?
That looks nice on you
That looks great on you
That's your colour
This is you
How would you like to pay for this?
Will that be cash or credit?
We don't have that in your size
Whe don't have it in that colour
WHEN ARE YOU OPEN?
When are you open?
When do you open?
What are your hours?
I'm looking for something for my father
It's a gift
I don't know his size
Can you measure me?
Thank you, I'm just looking
I'm just browsing
I can't make up my mind
Do you have this shirt in yellow?
Do you have these shoes in suede?
Have you got something less expensive?
It it on sale?
Do you have a t-shirt to match this?
Where is the fitting room?
I'd like to try this on
It's too tight
It's too loose
It's a little bit expensive
It's a little pricey
Can you hold it for me?
Can I get it gift-wrapped?
Would you please gift-wrap that?
How much is it?
How much does it cost?
MAKING FRİENDS
We're like brothers.
He's my closest friend. She's my best friend.
She's like a sister to me.
We're the closest friend.
We're pretty tight.
He's a dear friendb.
What a character!
Ahmet is one of a kind.
We're cut from the same cloth.
We're like two peas in a pod.
May I join you?
Mind if I join you?
Care to join us?
Is this seat taken?
Could I buy you a drink?
What are you drinking?
Would you like to dance?
Could I have the next dance?
What's your sign?
Do you come here often?
Do you have a light?
Need a lift?
Are you going my way?
Going my way?
Where have you been all my life?
FOOD AND DRINK
MAY I HELP YOU?
Would you like smoking or nonsmoking?
How many in your party?
Do you have a reservation?
I'll have a table ready in two minutes
Would you like to see the menu?
Are you ready to order?
Let me tell you our specials today
May I take your order, please?
What will it be?
Can I get you something to drink with that?
Would you care for a dessert?
Is there anything I can get for you?
Let me show you the dessert tray?
For here or to go?
Here or take away?
Do you want that to go?
Here you go
Here is your order
Thank you and come again
Would you like to start with a coctail?
Would you like coffee?
Cream or sugar?
I am sorry we are out of that
Sorry, it's all gone
How would you like that prepared?
Do you need any napkins?
Would you like some salt and pepper?
MAY I SEE THE MENU?
A table for two, please
I'd like a non-smoking table for four
I have a reservation
Do you have a non-smoking section?
Another party will be sitting here?
Excuse me, can you come here for a second?
Could I see menu please?
We haven't decided what to order yet
We need more minutes to decide
We're ready to order
Can you take our orders, please?
What are the specials?
What would you suggest?
What's the soup of the day?
Do you have vegetariam dishes?
May I have a burger and fries?
Give me a hot dog with the works
I'll have a burger with everything
Can I have a small soda, please?
No ketchup
No onions
Go easy on the onions
Take it easy on the ketchup
To go please
For here, please
I'll eat it here
I'd like an espresso
I'd like a mineral water
Just coffee for the moment
Can you get me a glass of water?
What kind of dressings do you have?
I'd like my steak well done
I'd like my steak rare
I'd like my steak medium
Can I get it rare?
Could I have some more bread, please?
This meat is too fatty
The meat is too tough
This meal isn't fresh
This soup is cold
Could I speak to the manager, please?
I couldn't eat this. Could you wrap it, please?
I'd like to take the rest
Could I have the bill, please?
Check, please?
Seperate checks, please?
All together
Do I pay you or the cashier?
May I have a receipt, please?
There seems to be a mistake
Does this include the tip?
Keep the change
Is there somewhere we could wash our hands?
I AM HUNGRY
I'm hungry
I'm starving
I'm so hungry that I could eat a horse
I'm dying of hunger
I'm famished
When do we eat?
What's for supper?
What are we having?
Dinner is ready
It's time to eat
Shall we say grace?
Could you pass me the salt please?
Would you care for some cheese?
Could I have seconds, please?
INTRODUCTIONS
This is my friend Jack
I'd like you to meet my friend John
Mary, this is Jack. Jack, Mary
Let me introduce you my friend Michael
Have you met before?
Jack, do you know Mary?
Do you know eachother?
Mary, shake hands with the president
Have you two been introduced?
Jack, this is the man I was telling you about
Let me introduce you myself
NICE TO MEET YOU
Nice to meet you
Good to meet you
Nice meeting you
It's a great pleasure to meet you
Glad to meet you
It's a great pleasure to have finally met you
How nice to meet you
How do you do
A pleasure
GREETINGS
Hello!
Hi!
Hey!
Hi there!
Hello there!
Good morning!
Good afternoon!
Good evening!
Good night!
HOW ARE YOU?
How are you?
How are you doing?
How is it going?
How are things?
What's new?
What's up?
What's going on?
Where have you been?
Where have you been hiding yourself?
Are you doing OK?
How are you feeling?
How's the world treating you?
How's business?
What's happening?
How's everything
I'M FINE
Thanks, I am fine
Fine
Great!
All right
I am OK
Cool!
I am cool!
Could be better
Not bad
So so
Not so great
Not so hot
I've been better
I've running around
Keeping busy
No complaints
Same as usual
I've seen better days
I'm snowed under
Not a moment to spare
No time to breathe
There aren't enough hours in a day
GOOD-BYE
Good-bye
Good day
Good evening
Good night
Good-bye until later
See you
See you soon
See you later
I'll see you real soon
I'll catch you later
See you tomorrow
See you next time
Let's get in touch
It was good to see you
Don't forget to call
Let's write
I'll be in tocuh
 



Tags

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.